We offer a number of other specialised services for your MG MMM cars
- OHC engine rebuilds - we have specialised for many years in rebuilding the OHC engines and cylinder heads (also providing lead free conversions). Both race prepared and standard engines can be built.
- Crankshaft regrinding - for owners who wish to build their own engines, we can offer crankshaft regrinding, cylinder reboring and liner fitting at competitive prices.
- Balancing - the most important aspect of rebuilding an OHC engine is for it to be properly balanced. We can also carry out flywheel lightening if required.
- Finishing - we offer various finishing services, including bead blasting, shot peening, all types of plating andvitreous enamelling.
- Brakes and clutches - we offer a workshop fitting service for brake and clutch linings, and can also re-line "Donflex" clutch plates (on P & N types) and re-cork wet clutch plates (fitted to TA models).
- Wheel rebuilding - all types of wire wheel can be rebuilt, re-spoked or powder coated as required.
- Windscreens - laminated windscreen glass can be supplied and fitted to order for all MGs. Some models may require a pattern.
- Dynamos and starters - all MG starters and dynamos can be repaired or rebuilt to high standards.
- Steering boxes - we overhaul Marles Weller and Bishop Cam steering boxes, and have reproduced many new components for them, that have been unobtainable for years.
- Wiring looms - our new looms use the British Standard colour coding as used since 1936. All looms are wired for double-dipping headlamps. For early cars where colours are not identified, you can follow the wiring diagram for a later model. Wiring diagrams for all models can be found in the WE Blower Workshop manual (part no. 1651).
Andre Hartford Units -refurbished and repaired, both rivetted and non-rivetted type